Leader of programmes
An exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to inspire and develop the best school leaders in the East Midlands and Yorkshire areas!
Inspiring Leaders are recruiting two leaders of programmes to lead on the delivery of our highly rated professional leadership development programmes.
Number of days for 2019-20 contract: 20
Start date: September 2019
- a current or recent school leader with facilitation experience?
- a researcher, discoverer, learner and advocate of leadership?
- passionate about developing the next generation of school leaders to influence and impact on outcomes for children and young people
- keen to model, inspire and encourage learning through discovery, questioning, research and sharing experiences
Would you like to:
- join an organization which was formed with children and young people at the very centre of every decision it makes and which is passionate about developing the very best school leaders of tomorrow
- join an organisation with a strong brand and a track record of developing and delivering high quality leadership development programmes
- utilise your knowledge, skills and expertise as a headteacher or senior leader to inspire aspirant middle and senior leaders to grow and develop their leadership skills and behaviours.
- utilise your experience and knowledge to review, revise and influence programme content and take into consideration current educational thinking, policies, research and direction of travel
- join (and lead some of) a team of over 50 school based facilitators who have accessed our bespoke facilitator training and accreditation to deliver the NPQ programmes.
Closing date is 21st June 2019. Interviews will be held on 8th July 2019 in Nottingham.