Inspiring Leaders passionately believes that great Teachers and Leaders have the power to transform children’s lives.
By utilising the experience and expertise of practicing School and Trust leaders of today, we endeavour to develop confident, ethical and aspirational school Teachers and Leaders of the future.
Inspiring Leaders places the following philosophies at the heart of our work:
- Collaborative – We are a community of Schools and Academy Trusts working together with key industry partners to provide the best for our learners.
- Rooted in schools – We draw on the expertise of people within our of Schools and Academy Trusts to respond to local needs. We utilise leaders and venues from different contexts from across our region.
- Quality assured – Our facilitators and course Leaders come from within partnerships and they have expertise and experience in designing and leading adult learning. We are committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities to all participants.
- Investing in the future – All of our work is created by our partner Schools and Academy Trusts with a focus on developing the best equipped Teachers and Leaders for the future.
- Established – Our partnership is mature and rooted in excellence, we are here to stay.
- Ethical – Improving education for our children is at the heart of everything we do. Our greatest aim is ensure our work positively impacts pupil outcomes.
Inspiring Leaders is a partnership of outstanding School and Academy Trust Leaders committed to creating high quality opportunities for staff and pupil professional development. We work with partners across the Country all of which are known for their excellence in the system. We share a commitment to improving the lives of pupils in all of our schools and understand the value that well trained teachers and leaders can have on making this a reality.
Inspiring Leaders has a track record of designing and delivering outstanding, school-led Teacher Training and Leadership programmes over the past 9 years utilising the skills, knowledge and experiences of existing, inspirational leaders from education and beyond. Our course leaders come from the schools within our partnership and are trained and accredited by us to guarantee quality.
The Inspiring Leaders partnership is made up of over 12 academy Trusts and nationally recognised schools based across the Country. All of our partners has significant expertise and national designations including Teaching School Hub Status, Research Schools, Edtech Demonstrator, Curriculum Hubs and a number of the CEOs are registered as DFE Experts. We have a significant collective capacity, expertise and track record of supporting the school-led system.
We have established partnerships with Central Government, Universities, businesses and charitable partners in the UK and abroad to help strengthen and diversify our work. We are proud to work with a broad range of partners and recognise the value this brings to our work.
Our work is highly praised by participants who like the school-based delivery of our Teacher Training and Leadership programmes. Feedback from participants is consistently strong and we have a good number of graduates from our Teacher Training Programme who have progressed onto middle and senior leadership courses since 2015. Ofsted rated our Teacher Training 'Outstanding' in 2017 and Tribal have provided excellent feedback on our Leadership programmes.